First Class IT Management & Support
Organizations today face the tremendous challenge to increase operational efficiency while driving the profitable growth of their businesses. With First Class IT Managed Services keeping your servers, systems and business applications running smoothly business owners are able to focus their efforts where they are needed most, achieving greater growth, profitability and success.
First Class Total Care
First Class Networks offers customized solutions that lay a strong foundation and support structure. Our capabilities to deliver end-to-end managed services and solutions dramatically increase your operational efficiency. With our platform to backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, mobile devices and other endpoints our clients are able to go about their day-to-day business without having to worry about their IT infrastructure.
First Class Managed Services encompasses a variety of services and solutions, here are just a few:
- Infrastructure Management: From your servers, desktops, networks devices, and even mobile devices, First Class Networks can monitor and manage all of your IT Infrastructure.
- Help Desk: Our 100% USA based help desk is available 24/7 to assist with any issues that may arise.
- Proactive Monitoring: With our monitoring tools we are able to see potential issues before they become real problems. This allows us to resolve any potential problems keeping your operations running optimally.
- Asset & Inventory Scans: Scans are scheduled to run weekly to capture hardware, software, and operating system settings.
- Logical Disk Checks: Each logical disk on the server is checked to assure there is more than 750 free megabytes always available.
- Anti-Virus Management: Scheduled anti-virus installation checks and definition updates ensure that antivirus software is properly installed and verify that the latest antivirus definition files have been updated and applied.
- Microsoft Patching: While automatic updates simplify patch deployment, First Class Networks will test patches to ensure they are reliable before deployments.
- Reporting: First Class Networks provides three Executive Reports: On-Demand Executive, Monthly Executive (short), and Monthly Executive (detailed) providing an overall picture of the health of your infrastructure and the value of our First Class offerings.
- Customer Relations Advocate: First Class prides itself on providing outstanding quality support. Our Customer Relations Advocate make sure your issues and concerns are always addressed and that you constantly receiving First Class Service.
To learn more about how First Class Networks can assist your company call us today at 617-209-4499