First Class IT Security Assessment
Understanding the security status of your network and overall organizational infrastructure is critical. Security breaches, both internal and external, can be detrimental to your business making it is essential for you to recognize and mitigate against these security risks.
First Class Networks Security Assessment provides a comprehensive analysis of your networks, computing systems, and overall security of your organization’s compliance with relevant standards and controls. First Class Networks offers a series of security audit services depending upon requirements, ranging from a single network assessments to a complete enterprise security evaluations. Our comprehensive analysis reveals what security threats are present and how to resolve those vulnerabilities.
- Security Risk Report. This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Security Policy Assessment Report. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- Shared Permission Report. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Internal Vulnerabilities Report. Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.